Monday, August 4, 2008

Fall 08 Schedule?

I am really annoyed at my sched. Since I am currently in college the school picks the schedule at random and there are three diff groups. This summer i HAD to go to school to complete my 2nd semester since I switched programs (business to law) and i had mondays off but class at 8 am everyday!..which kinda bits cuz any long weekend isn't a long weekend anymore since i have mondays off anyways...lol..So i have mondays off again for the fall BUT i have class at 8 am everday again..I have trouble sleeping cuz of my tinnitus so any sleep that i can get i will take..so this whole waking up at 6 thing doesn't cut it for me since sometimes i don't get to sleep until 1-3 am. My mom also has to get ready in the morning AND my grandma since my grandparents sold their house and they are living with us until november. My nonno (grandfather) is retired so he gets to sleep in.

So I plan on going into school to change my sched. I think if is unfair that we don't get to choose our time slots on a first come first serve basis like universities do.

On a side note I am almost done this semester and I get 2 weeks off! I am going to B.C. to visit my dad and hopefully get a tan of some sort!

1 comment:

JennyB said...

Wait... I thought you were switching to Carlton? Or is that not for another year or something?

That really sucks about your schedule. I just made mine and managed to get everything that I wanted. I was going to have Wednesday off but I would have had to have a class from 4-7 on Monday and I have ASL starting at 6:00 so that doesn't work so well lol. Now I finish earlier on Monday but have a one hour lecture on Wednesday from 2-3. Not so bad I guess.

Think you will be able to change the schedule? Get access to help you. I know if I hadn't got into the classes I wanted Access Services would have helped me because of similar sleep related hearing issues and the need for short days. Speech reading = exhausting!