Monday, August 11, 2008

Last day of Summer Schedule

So tomorrow is my official LAST day of classes and exams for the summer. I have two weeks off and am looking forward to some R&R. I have been on the go since last sept. having classes and one week off and then the new summer semester started, which left me no me time really. Sooo i am going to see my dad in british columbia (canada) and my lil brother lives there with him so that should be fun. I haven't seen them since x-mas...

Anyways on the negative side i was NOT able to make changes to my schedule and I still haven't met with my disabilities counselor yet either. Although we are scheduled to meet tomorrow. And YAY for me I found my FM system that they bought for me to keep (Phonak Smartlink SX) which was an arm and a leg so thank god that I did not lose it:) I am a lil bummed that I can't work often in the fall cuz of my sched but maybe I can make more $$ selling avon :)...ya i'm an Avon lady:P

I have yet to go to the dollar store to get the diamonds that i wanted to decorate my ha with but i will soon:) and i will post pics when i do:)

I am thinking i wil join the deaf community too around here and try to integrate myself so i can start learning asl ...i am SOOO interested and willing to learn it and be fluent ..i am so excited to take it and learn more about deaf culture..

I think I would like to take Linguistics in university and be a speech pathologist or speech therapist and minor in ASL. I think I would be really good at it:)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I remember you saying something of losing your Smartlink Sx transmitter. I'm glad you found it!! It will be tough to replace! Leo

elizabeth said...

Love the idea for decorating your HA!

This is a great blog! I hope you'll consider adding it to the aggregator at Deaf Village (www.deafvillage.com) -- we'd love to have you as part of our community!