Friday, August 22, 2008

vaca soo far..

I had a bit of a let-down when my dad told me I couldn't go to BC anymore to see him since he had a bunch of meetings pushed up and stuff. So, instead he and my lil brother are coming next week!
Moreee great news! My aunt was spose to be due in 3 weeks but the baby was early but he's a healthy 7 pound 7oz baby boy named Stefano. My other lil cousin (her 1st) is very attentive of his new brother and really wanted him to wake up lol. My aunt and my lil cousin are going home 2morrow. I am looking at possible new ha's that I might want to upgrade to if need be. I would really like to stay with phonak since My reciever for my fm only goes with phonak ha's (mlx9? reciever) it integrates into the ha so it you can't really see it.

I hae to go out and buy new batteries for my ha. I want to maybe buy a pack..anyone know a really good place to buy them and long lasting ones. I used the energizer ones this time around and they worked pretty well. My ha died today during work and i had ONE more left:) thank goodness for that. I still haven't decorated my ha cuz i haven't gone to the dollar store..but soon enough!!!

No comments: