Sunday, November 30, 2008

Updates...

Hey!

So, I know I haven't posted in a while. I have been busy with boyfriend/now ex, school, work, and cheerleading.

So, I have definitely been having some trouble with my audi. I don't like him, he just doesn't seem efficient and he doesn' explain ANYTHING. I got my left ear re-tested and he also tried something new with competing noises in the background while doing a sentence test, which I did NOT do well on at all. My speech discrimination has gone down as well as my left ear which got re-rested to make sure. So, I went audi "shopping" and I *think* I may have found one. The only reason why I was maybe going to stay with my current audi, that I don't like, was because I could traid in my UNA with them and get better ha's. I went to this place called Advanced Hearing Aid Clinic and the secretaries were SO nice! One of them that helped me the most and booked my appt asked for my ha and said she would call phonak herself to see if they could still trade up for me, she took my ha to write down the serial # on my ha and she actually waited til she gave it back to me to talk to me. The people at my audi office are not that considerate! She called me back around noon the next day and told me that phonak said they are willing to do a FULL refund - the earmold for my current UNA phonak hearing aid and trade up to another phonak aid. I was really looking into the exelias! I'm so excited!

On the hearing front...it was an OK weekend...I turned my ha off a lot this weekend because I was at a cheerleading competition. I did wear it for my 2nd run thru performance but it fell off my ear when I tumbled, which sucked. So, I need to figure out a way for it not to fall off...hmm i dunno. I also dropped alcohol on my ha this weekend by accident! I freaked out! I dried it off tho took the battery out and then after i was sure it was dry i turned it on and it beeped and worked! Thank god! Anywho that's enough babbling from me! I'm so tired from all the driving! Goodnight!

No comments: