Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Audis and Oldies

I have an audi appt 2morrow. I need new tubing and a convo with my audi to let me trial the exelia M or P whichever he thinks is better. I asked if they had it in office and they said they would prolly have to order it and then she said my audi wanted to talk to me first about it. I hope he let's me trial them, I don't see why he wouldn't. My una just isn't doing it for me anymore, and I recently found out that it doesn't have noise cancellation/reduction...which would explain why I've been having more of a routh time since my hearing decreased a bit. My audi usually works with older clients and I don't think he is very used to younger ppl and their needs, which are of course different from older clients. They also don't have up-to-date equipment in their office. I am going to their new office tomorrow which is closer to my house, bonus!, so we shall see what's new there. I also have an audi appt at CHS (Canadian Hearing Society) they work with younger people and have many audis, slp's, ASL classes, and such all in one office so I think that would be more convenient. They are a bit cheaper as well with some of their products and such because of donations and funding. Anywhooo I shall give u the update on my audi appt 2morrow:)

No comments: