Tuesday, September 30, 2008

New ears:)




So, I have seen many people rave about the Gear for Ears...so I decided what the heck I should get a pair as well!!! Since I only have the one hearing aid I decided to get two diff colored ear gears...so I got lipstick pink and the pink purple (it's not really purple tho..more like two diff pinks) and I LOVE them! Everyone at work though they were pretty cool as well:) Here are some pics!

Side note I was looking @ ha's that have more volume and "room to grow" on them and I was contemplating the Phonak Eleva or Phonak Savia. I would like to stay with Phonak since i have the integrated reciever and fm system by phonak as well:)
Anyone have experience with either of these aids?

2 comments:

JennyB said...

I used to have Savia Arts...but really...at this point and if you can afford it - go for something better like Exelia.

~Justin said...

Sorry this is a couple years behind, haha, but that's nifty and cute! :P