Friday, September 5, 2008

Audi Appt

So, I went today for my audi appt today! I had to do an audiogram today and it was soooo long! They did an audiogram with the beeps and the words....and then she did a bone conduction test too and my hearing went down :( She reprogrammed my hearing aid and upped the volume and she said there isn't ALOT of room left on my ha but enough to last me for a bit if it goes down again. I saw a girl audi today and she was really nice. So, the rest of the day was good and she gave me a noise in background program so one of my mic's turns off and I can just focus on the sound in front of me instead of behind as well. My hearing in my right went down 10-15 dB, i think it was, in the low frequencies.

OH and good news...Phonak is launching a new hearing aid!

No comments: