Sunday, June 29, 2008

so i am sitting here..

I am sitting here without my ha on...perfectly content that I don't have to listen to my mom complain about her bf. I went to work on homework but our blackboard system is down until monday night! The time I feel like doing hw and I can't even do it! I am a bit frusterated as I need to get my BB Curve replaced due to internal problems. I hope to get the new bb PINK curve that Rogers (canada) has come out with recently!...I've been told that I may not get the pink one because I did not purchase the pink one, but I'm going to try and bargain with the customer care ppl 2morrow morning. Also I need to contact the school tomorrow regarding my LOST midterm. I am hoping I do not have to redo it as I will not be pleased. I refuse to do somethng over because of someone else's failure to deliver a folder with my midterm to my teacher/or her failure to pick it up.

Oh and my hearing has gone down a bit I think...maybe time for a trip to the audi! I hope I won't have trouble with my ha cuz i'm already turning it up and i don't know how much more dB can fit on it seeing as its only an UNA M and a for mild/mod hearing losses. The UNA SP is for anything past 60 dB.

No comments: