Friday, June 27, 2008

Midterm marks!?

Sooo I finished midterms this week! YAY...downside i got a 70 on one of them and my FAMILY teacher..the bitch one...said she posted all the marks on our intranet system (blackboard) BUT mine was NOT there! :( I took my midterm somewhere else as I get extra time cuz i get easily distracted from the tinnitus, anyways my mark wasn't posted, so i sent her an email and my disability counselor and neither emailed me back ( I e-mail'd them both around 10 a.m.)! So now i am very frusterated because someone told me that sometimes if they misplace it they will either give you the mark (100%), not count it at all, OR the one that makes me most nervous...make my final exam worth 50 percent! and that is NOT happening, cuz if i fail that then there goes the whole course down the tubes!

No comments: